Menthol 2.5% – Topical Analgesic
Methyl Salicylate 8% – Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, sprains, strains and simple backache.
- For external use only. Do not use on wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not bandage tightly.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist more than seven days or clears up then reoccurs within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away!
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a physician before use.
- Do not use otherwise than directed.
Adults and children 6 years of age or older, apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 6 years of age, ask your doctor.
- aloe barbadensis leaf extract
- broccoli seed oil
- caprynyl glycol
- capsicum frutescens extract
- cetearyl alcohol
- cetereth 20
- dimethyl sulfone (msm)
- emu oil
- glyceryl stearate
- oryza sativa (rice) bran extract
- ozonized oryza sativa (rice) callus culture extract
- pentylene glycol
- purified water
- rosmarinus officianalis (rosemary) leaf extract
- salix nigra (willow) bark extract
- SD alcohol 40
- sorbic acid
- stearyl alcohol